Bleach Sprite Fight Bleach Sprite Fight

was ok but....

needs a story, got a little boring after the first few seconds, needs more variety in the action, maybe a little dialogue. just seemed meaningless to me.

Doctor WhoM Title Sequenc Doctor WhoM Title Sequenc

music was ok but

its basically the same animation over and over with different colours, ok music though.

KazMazter responds:

I take it you've never watched the actual Doctor Who series? The title sequence was sort of my own redesign of that, as this is going to be a drama-parody of Doctor Who.

Thanks for the comment.

Moon Crest 24 Opening Moon Crest 24 Opening

wow great

i was expecting much worse but this is actually really good. good animation, drawings and audio, shame that the comic book isn't my cup of tea but wish you all the best with it.

JoaoCalixto responds:

It's okay! Thanks!

FWD: Totally BS!: GG [04] FWD: Totally BS!: GG [04]

wow wha?

bad animation but funny in parts for an all female animation.

The Blackhart Boys The Blackhart Boys

EVIL DAVE

what happened to you evil dave, i miss your site. Why don't you just post all of your stuff on newgrounds instead of only a few.

Father-Son Chat Father-Son Chat

too short

animation was great and the hum our was ok but never really made me laugh. It was too short too but still decent enough movie.

Font Page Funniez Font Page Funniez

ok in places

for some reason i thought it as funny in parts, like when bernie hit the ground but overall pretty shit.

orbitdum1 responds:

ORLY? Pretty shit like you're one pathetic art submission? Go kiss a dick.

The Gang Shorts 2 The Gang Shorts 2

song is ok

the rest not som good, bad animation, drawings and humour.
2 stars for song.

Moro 2 Moro 2

hmmm...

its ok buty never really makes you laugh. makes you just sort of go huh?

Moro Vs Stickman Moro Vs Stickman

funny - but not much

of curse the animation and audio sucked, but its the entertainment and funny-ness of an animation that counts....which this only slightly delivered.

moorua responds: